The Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum at IINCT has been designed in accordance to the official announcements and amendments made by CISCO technologies from time to time. It specifically targets participants who aspire for entry level jobs in the Information Communications Technology (ICT) industry or wish to keep pace with fast paced implementation of ICT in their industry.
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Routing & Switching certifies and validates the skills required by experts for configuring and troubleshooting complex and converged network infrastructure. CCIE Routing and switching training bundle at NetworkersHome offers cost effective and renowned training resources to meet the industry standards and make the students market fit. To achieve this certification training of CCIE in Routing and Switching, Ciscopresently expects you to clear the following two exams:
Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam
Here, it is expected that the candidate must pass two hour written exam, which in turn validates to have expertise in configuring and troubleshooting complex network infrastructures. It tests the understanding level of the candidate on the topic as to how infrastructure components interoperate.
Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Exam:
The eight-hour lab exam tests the practical knowledge of the candidate and one's ability to configure actual equipment and troubleshoot the network in a timed test situation. The candidates are expected to have thorough knowledge of troubleshooting and are expected to diagnose and solve all issues which are a part of the CCIE lab exam. The candidates are responsible for fixing all issues of devices residing in the network.
Advance than all CCNA, CCNP Courses
- Develop a deep understanding on:
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Switches, HDLC and PPP
- Configuring and troubleshooting VPN (DMVPN)
- Learn to filter all types of BGP Updates using as Path Access Lists, Communities,
- Prefix Lists, and Route Maps
- Learn to control IGP Updates with the help of Route Maps and Distribute Lists
- Develop detailed understanding on the following concepts:
- Label Switching (Multiprotocol) & Layer 3 VPN
- Manipulation of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Attributes
- PIM Sparse and Dense Modes used for IP Multicast Routing
- QOS for Routers
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), First Hop Redundancy
- Protocols, Network Service including Network Address Translation (NAT),
- Network Time Protocols
After Doing CCIE R&S you will be Expert in This Cisco Technology and Very easily can get L4 Jobs as Network architecture specialist, Network Professional, Network Expert.
CCIE Routing and Switching
Certification is meant for all those who are entrusted with the responsibility of implementing and troubleshooting complex converged networks in organizations networking environment.
Security keeps on developing and effect integral parts in IT. On the off chance that security is your obsession; a CCIE Security is a definitive confirmation test to lead you to a vocation in overseeing and making end-to-end secure systems and/or networks. The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Security (CCIE Security) program recognizes security experts who have the knowledge and skills to architect, engineer, implement, troubleshoot, and support the full suite of Cisco security technologies and solutions using the latest industry best practices to secure systems and environments against modern security risks, threats, vulnerabilities, and requirements.
There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE certification. Prior professional certifications or training courses are not required. As a CCIE Security candidate, you must first pass the written qualification exam and then the corresponding hands-on lab exam. You are expected to have an in-depth understanding of the exam topics and strongly encouraged to have three to five years of job experience before attempting certification.
Students will learn to plan, design, implement, operate, and troubleshoot complex security scenarios.
- Perimeter Security and Intrusion Prevention: Deals with in-depth learning of ASA
- followed by various NGFW concepts like Firepower, FMC & FTD
- Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security: CWS, WSA, ESA, AMP & Interoperability
- Secure Connectivity and Segmentation: VPN Technology
- Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control: AAA, ISE, ACS, AD, Splunk, LogRhythm
- Infrastructure Security, Virtualization, and Automation: SNRS, Wireless Security, APIC-EM, SAFE, DNA
- Develop detailed understanding on the following concepts:
- Evolving Technologies: Cloud Computing, SDN, IOT
Lab on Real Devices as you complete this course you grab a chance to get promoted or Similarly get high paid job by using IJP If you are working professional if not then you are ready to work as a System security integrator, Advance Security Engineer, Admin, Consultant Etc.
The accreditation of CCIE Collaboration Certification is a specialist level confirmation that guarantees that the learners can pick up information and involve in coordinated effort managements for Collaboration Architects, Unified Communications Architects, or act as Voice and Video Network Managers in Large Enterprises.
The CCIE Collaboration certification is for Collaboration Architects, Unified Communications Architects, or Voice and Video Network Managers who are responsible for the design, implementation, and troubleshooting of complex collaboration solutions. The certification is an expert-level certification that ensures that you gain knowledge and experience in collaboration solutions integration and interoperation, configuration, and troubleshooting in complex networks and the challenges of video, mobility, and presence as the foundation for workplace collaboration solutions.
Our expertise in providing voice, video, IM, presence, and call center solutions and training will prepare you to deploy collaboration systems and services that increase user productivity improve the experience for you customers and are adaptable and provide a seamless user experience.
ur Training Infrastructure in giving Voice, Video, IM, & Presence will prepare a candidate to implement diverse Cisco Voice & Video Technologies in Real Time Scenario.
The following topics will be covered in great detail during the training program:
- Cisco Collaboration Infrastructure: Unified Communication Deployment Model, User Management, Routing, Virtualization (UCS, VMWare, Answer Files)
- Basic Network Services (DNS, DHCP, TFTP, NTP, CDP/LLDP), PoE, Voice & Data VLAN, Multicasting, IPv6
- Telephony Standards and Protocols: SCCP, MGCP, SIP, H.323, RAS, RTP, RTCP, SRTP
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM): Device Registration & Redundancy, Codec Selection, Call Features, Dial Plan, Media Resources, CUCM Mobility,
- CUCM Serviceability & OS Administration, CUCM Disaster Recovery, ILS/URI Dialing, Call Admission Control, SIP and H.323 Trunks, SAF, CCD, Call Recording & Silent Monitoring
- Cisco IOS UC Applications and Features: CUCME, SRST, CUE, IOS-Based Call Queuing, IOS Media Resources, CUBE, FAX & MODEM Protocols, Analog & Digital Telephony Signaling, IOS CAC, IOS Accounting
- Quality of Service and Security in Cisco Collaboration Solutions: QoS Link Efficiency (LFI, MMLPPP, FRF.12, cRTP, VAD), QoS Classification & Marking (Voice/Video, Soft Client/Hard Clients, Trust Boundaries),
- QoS Congestion Management (Layer 2 Priorities, Low Latency Queuing, Traffic Policing & Shaping), Medianet, Wireless QoS, Secured Phone Connectivity (VPN, Phone Proxy, TLS Proxy, 802.1x), Firewall Traversal, Toll Fraud
- Cisco Unity Connection: CUCM and CUCME Integration, Single Inbox, MWI, Call Handlers, CUC Dial Plan, Directory Handlers, CUC Features, Voicemail Networking
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express: UCCX CTI Integration, ICD Functions, UCCX Scripting Components
- Cisco Unified IM and Presence: Cisco Unified IM Presence Components, CUCM Integration, Cisco Jabber, Federation, Presence Cloud Solutions, Group Chat & Compliance
- Evolving Technologies: Cloud, SDN, IOT
- Layer 2/Layer 3 Troubleshooting
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Setup (CUCM)
- CUOS Administration
- CUCM Serviceability
- Service Activation/Status
- Device Pools
- Date/Time Groups
- Phone Registration
- Device-Specific Settings
- Line/DN Basics
- Line Directory URIs
Advance your knowledge in Cisco Collaboration and get placed as System Collaboration Designers, Integrator, Consultant, Engineers.