The Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum at IINCT has been designed in accordance to the official announcements and amendments made by CISCO technologies from time to time. It specifically targets participants who aspire for entry level jobs in the Information Communications Technology (ICT) industry or wish to keep pace with fast paced implementation of ICT in their industry. For individuals looking to build and validate Cisco networking fundamentals, the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification focuses on foundational IP networking skills required to deploy, operate and troubleshoot network layers 1-3.
CCNA Routing and Switching offers an integrated and comprehensive coverage of networking topics, from fundamentals to advanced applications and services, while providing opportunities for hands-on practical experience and career skills development.
- Network Types and Build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity, Concept of NAT and ACLs
- Hardware of Cisco Router and Switches including Bootup process
- Configuration of Terminals
- IOS Upgradation
- Manage and Secure Network Gadgets, How Device Management can be implemented using the Traditional and Intelligent ways.
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, Trunk, and STP
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity (Subnets and Supernets in brief)
- Describe how to configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Characteristics, functions and components of a WAN
- QoS, virtualization and cloud services and network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments.
Lab on real devices.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is an unavoidable certification if you wish to start your career in Networking Domain. Course includes basic understanding of concepts of OSI & TCP-IP Protocol Stack, Switching & Routing, Access Control List, Network Address Translation and WAN. Course includes brief introductory Lab expertise.
Once completed CCNA R&S you can get job as network admin, Network Engineer, Network Monitoring Operator
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) (210-260) – An associate level certification helps you acquire skills to design, implement, and support security for networked devices. CCNA security validates the skills and knowledge required to secure Cisco Networks. CCNA Security certification empowers network professional the essential skills required to come up with a security infrastructure, diagnose network vulnerabilities and mitigate security threats. CCNA Security certification is beneficial to build on your skills and prepares you for Cisco Security certification. It is meant to add a specialty to your CCNA Security and networking skills and expand the career opportunities. .
- Common network security concepts
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization, and accounting services (AAA)
- 802.1x authentication and BYOD
- Deploy basic firewalling services
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
- Advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management
- Develop a comprehensive network security policy to counter threats against information security
- Configure routers with Cisco IOS software security features, including management and reporting functions
- Bootstrap the Cisco ASA Firewall for use in a production network
- Configure the Cisco ASA Firewall for remote access to a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN
- Configure a Cisco IOS zone-based firewall (ZBF) to perform basic security operations on a network
- Configure site-to-site VPNs using Cisco IOS features
- Configure security features on IOS switches to mitigate various Layer 2 and Layer 3 attacks
- How a network can be compromised using freely available tools
- Implement line passwords, and enable passwords and secrets
- Examine authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) concepts and features
- using the local database as well as Cisco Secure ACS 5.8
- Configure packet filtering on the perimeter router
- After completion Of this Course you can get job as Network security specialist, Security Administrator, Security Support Engineer.
Much of our day-to-day communication (for example, e-mail) crosses an IP network with the advent of the internet. Today, companies can place phone calls over their existing data network infrastructures using a technology called Voice over IP (VoIP). The topic of VoIP attracts people of diverse backgrounds, from the private branch exchange (PBX) technician, to the network engineer, to the home users wanting to reduce their monthly bill.
This course reviews legacy telephony systems, and then it proceeds to delve into the brave new world of VoIP. CCNA Collaboration helps you to operate a VOIP Network that is based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CUCME), Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service. This training program gives the learners the requisite skills to accomplish relate level competency in Cisco Unified Communications.
- IP-Phone registration in CME
- Video Product Model including Cabling, Peripherals and Device
- CUCM Installation and upgradation
- IP-Phone Registration in CUCM
- Understanding of basic feature stuffs like DN Manipulation, Call Parking, Extension
- Mobility, Intercom, etc.
- Cisco Unified IM & Presence
- CUCM Reports
- VOIP-PSTN Integration
- Concept of Video over IP
- Troubleshooting in depth
- Hardware of CME
After Doing successful Career in CCNA R&S now if upgrading yourself in Networking Domain then this course CCNA Voice is helpful to make you as a Voice Admin, Network Voice Support Engineer etc.