Anyone with at least one year of CCNP Routing and Switching and is ready to advance his skills and work independently on complex network scenarios and come up with solutions should go for CCNP Routing and Switching certification. Getting certified demonstrates the skills required in production as a systems engineer, support engineer, network engineer or a network technician.
CCNP Routing and Switching certification proves your ability to design, implement, verify and troubleshoot local as well as wide area enterprise networks. Also, it validates that you can work with specialists on advanced security, wireless, voice, and video solutions. The routing and switching skills you'll gain while doing this certification provide a solid foundation.
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates that you have the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide area enterprise networks and that you can work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
- Basic Network and Routing Concepts
- Internet connectivity in an Enterprise
- Hardening of various Routers and routing protocols
- Redistribution of Routes
- Implementation of path control
- Implementation of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Implementation of Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- The operation of Layer 2 and Layer 3 / multilayer switches
- Switching Database Manager
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and Power over Ethernet (PoE) implementation
- Virtual LANs (VLANs) and trunks and working of VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server and relay agent configurations for both IPv4 and IPv6
- All types of Spanning tree protocols and their mechanisms – Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), and Multiple Spanning Tree (MST)
- Inter-VLAN routing implementation using both a router as well as a multilayer switch
- High availability of networks including Network Time Protocol (NTP), Simple Network Management Protocol version 3 (SNMPv3), port mirroring, switch virtualization and Internet Protocol Service Level Agreement (IP SLA).
- First hop redundancy protocols for IPv4 and IPv6 – Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP), Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), and Gateway Load Balancing Protocol (GLBP)
- Implementation of network security features – port security, DHCP snooping, dynamic Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) inspection, IP source guard, storm control, VLAN ACLs (VACLs), and private VLANs
- Understanding the use of an external authentication server in your network, including implementation of IEEE 802.1x
- Common maintenance functions performed in complex enterprise networks
- Troubleshoot and maintain complex enterprise networks
- Maintenance procedures and resolution of faults in routed environments, switched environments, as well as in a infrastructure which is secure.
Career Improvement as upgrading in Cisco Technologies from Executive Level to Senior Manager Level, Most of the Companies looks for Candidates with Rich Practical Knowledge as we offer all Realtime practical training on Latest Cisco Devices.
Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification program at NetworkersHome is a professional level certification. It is intended to make students fit for the current industry trends.
Holding CCNP Security certification under your belt validates your skills needed to test, deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot the Cisco network security appliances and the Cisco IOS Software devices that comprise your network's security. It qualifies you for the role of Cisco Network Security Engineer accountable for Security in Routers, Switches, Networking devices and appliances, as well as choosing, deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.
CCNP Security professionals are considered to be experts in maintaining and managing security in network devices like routers and switches. The course trains you on configuring firewalls, VPNs, IDSs/IPSs along with its deployment and maintenance of such solutions.
Students will be able to configure & implement security features on Cisco Security Devices Mainly Routers, Switches, ASA, NGFW, Firepower, NGIPS, WSA, ESA & ISE.
LABS on Real Devices
Advance Level of CCNA Security
candidate is expected to have the basic knowledge of network security and TCP/IP. CCNP Security is specially intended for the following audience:
- Career starters seeking entry-level security specialist skills.
- Working IT professionals looking to expand their core skills or enhance their career.
CCNP Collaboration course has been prepared by maintaining standards that students will be able to clear the following exams & become CCNP Collaboration Certified. Thorough Knowledge of CCNA R&S along with CCNA Collaboration recommended to begin with this course.
For collaboration and unified communications network engineers who want develop advanced collaboration skills designing, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration and Unified communications applications, devices and networks, the Cisco CCNP Collaboration certification is a job-role focused training and certification program that will expand your skills and ability to deliver business value.
Collaboration is becoming a critical necessity for business success and innovation. You can use your knowledge to lead the transformation and increase the effectiveness of your organizations collaboration experience.
Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1 v1.0 (300-070)
Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 2 v1.0 (300-075)
Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony & Video v1.0 (300-080)
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Application v1.0 (300-085)
CCNP Collaboration will empower you with the in-depth knowledge of the following:
- Single & Multi-Site Deployment of Cisco Unified Collaboration Solution
- QoS (Voice & Video Calls)
- Familiarize with Cisco Unified IM & Presence Features
- Cisco Unity Express
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Troubleshooting Issues
Students will have hands on real Cisco devices throughout the entire duration of the course. Labs on Realtime Devices The Likely Known Jobs for CCNP Voice Candidates are to Get Success in System Collaboration Engineers, System Collaboration Administrators, Network Collaboration Specialist, Consultant Etc.