Citrix, meanwhile, has emphasized its virtualization management offerings – both for its own XenServer hypervisor and longtime partner Microsoft's Hyper-V platform – and made its hypervisor technology available for free to entice customers.
"Its bold move to make XenServer (including XenCenter and XenMotion) free has resulted in a large upswing of product activations. However, the vendor has not yet been able to monetize that with product maintenance agreements or its add-on Essentials management offering," Gartner writes about Citrix in its Magic Quadrant. "Citrix is also trying to find a comfortable complementary role with Microsoft's Hyper-V, adding extended management tools to Microsoft's offering (which might reduce its reliance on its own offering, XenServer)."
- XenApp 6.5 Basic Administration
- Managing App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6
- Deploying App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6
- Designing App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Understanding of basic feature stuffs like DN Manipulation, Call Parking, Extension
- Deploy and Manage Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.6 Fast Track
- XenApp and XenDesktop Advanced Concepts – Optimizing the End User Experience
- XenApp and XenDesktop Advanced Concepts - Troubleshooting
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Help Desk Support.
Virtualization is on demanding infrastructure based career Iass Most of the MNC companies looking right talented virtualization Engineer right now. Numerous hosting companies have turned virtualization infrastructure. All the IT infrastructure in the world is either already virtualized or moving towards it.. So the virtulazation skilled people are and will be in demand