MCSE certifications validate your ability to implement physical and cloud-based solutions across multiple technologies.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certifications recognize established IT professionals with the skills to design, create and manage technology solutions using today's leading Microsoft products. As the flagship credential of Microsoft's new cloud-optimized certification program, MCSEs can manage IT solutions both on-site and in the cloud.
Perhaps the most marketable trait of solutions experts is their deep contextual knowledge of Microsoft platforms and how they interact with each other. This means a MCSE can take a business problem, conceptualize an innovative solution and build it from the ground up, making him or her a valuable asset to the organization.
The prerequisite for MCSE certification is the Microsoft Certified Soltuions Associate (MCSA) class of certificates, which focus on building solutions within a single Microsoft platform, such as Windows 10 or SQL Server 2012. If you're completely new to IT, check out the beginner-level Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certifications
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, designing, and deploying a physical and a logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure including the network services necessary. They have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and possess Windows Server 2012 certification Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or equivalent skills. The course is also intended for IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure Certification.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan server upgrade and migration.
- Plan and implement a server deployment strategy.
- Plan and deploy servers by using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- Design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution.
- Understanding of basic feature stuffs like DN Manipulation, Call Parking, Extension
- Design and implement name resolution.
- Design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Design and implement an AD DS organizational unit (OU) infrastructure.
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Design and implement an AD DS physical topology.
- Plan and implement storage and file services.
- Design and implement network protection.
- Design and implement remote access services.