Azure is Microsoft's Cloud Computing platform. It is an amalgamation of services for creating, deploying and managing applications that run in Microsoft's secure worldwide data centers. The set of services can make virtually any software solution possible, from large retail targeting a global audience to CPU-intensive, scientific data calculations, to simple data backups.
Microsoft Azure is a collection of services that enables individuals and organizations to create, deploy, and operate cloud-based applications and infrastructure services. In this course, we'll give a brief overview of the various services on Azure, including compute, networking, storage, data and analytics services, explaining who they are and how they work together on Azure
- Cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions
- Use Azure PowerShell, the Azure Software Development Kit (SDK), and the Azure command-line interface (CLI) to manage Azure subscriptions.
- Create, configure and monitor web apps in Azure and deploy Azure Platform as a Service (Paas)
- Create and configure VMs in Microsoft Azure
- Create an Azure virtual network
- Create, manage, and configure cloud storage in Azure
- Use Azure SQL Database to create, configure, and manage SQL database
- Create and manage Azure AD